Serrana Gran Reserva Semi-Boneless Pork Shoulder
Buy the Serrana Gran Reserva Semi-Boneless Pork Shoulder and enjoy its exquisite flavor
The Serrana Gran Reseva pork Shoulder is boneless, top quality and exquisite in all its parts; in this way it is very easy to cut the ham from it. A shoulder cured for at least 9 months with an incredible Serrano ham flavor.
The Serrana Gran Reserva pork Shoulder semi-boneless comes from the front leg of the white pig. A breed of white pig fed on natural feed. In addition, our semi-deboned Gran Reserva Serrano shoulder has a juicy and intense texture and flavor that will captivate any palate.
Do you dare to try our high-quality Gran Reserva Serrano ham shoulder?
Buy Serrana Gran Reserva Semi-Boneless Pork Shoulder Online: easy cut
Our Serrana Gran Reserva Semi-Boneless Pork Shoulder from Segovia is aged for a minimum of 9 months. A delicious cured pork shoulder with an intense flavor and above all very easy to cut on a special ham holder.
The pork shoulder is possibly the great unknown of the white pig. It is obtained from the front legs of the pig, hence the great difference between the shoulder and the ham. The shoulders are much smaller than the hams and, in this case, it will be much easier to cut because it is semi-boned.
If you are looking for our pork shoulder offers, I encourage you to see our catalog. You'll love it! In addition, you have FREE shipping anywhere in Europe.
Characteristics of the Serrana Gran Reserva Semi-Boneless Pork Shoulder
The Serrana Gran Reserva Semi-Boneless Pork Shoulder that we present to you has characteristics that differ from the rest:
- It can be cut very easily because it is semi-boned, that is, it does not have a bone for the scapula.
- It is a great-tasting mountain shoulder from pigs from Eresma farms, especially 50% Duroc pigs.
- Duroc pigs are fed feed made with the best cereals, which gives the meat a great flavor.
- Has a minimum cure of 9 months.
- Vacuum packed product.
- Shelf life: in perfect storage conditions 12 months from the date of packaging.
* It should be noted that the bone always helps to preserve the piece. By not having it, once opened you will have to eat it faster than a piece with a whole bone.
Ingredients of Serrana Gran Reserva Semi-Boneless Shoulder
Duroc pork shoulder (Duroc 50%), salt, sugar, preservative (E-252, E-250), acidity regulator E-331 (iii), antioxidant E-301.
* We recommend keeping in a dry and airy place at a maximum temperature of between 18-20ºC. Take the product out of its container 24 hours before consumption and leave it at room temperature so that it regains all its flawless flavor and texture.
This Serrano pork shoulder is ideal for barbecues, dinners or family gatherings or with friends. Forget about cutting ham in bad ways and enjoy a good piece of Gran Reserva shoulder from anywhere in Europe thanks to Gastronomic Spain.
Gran Reserva Pork Shoulder from Eresma
Our Gran Reserva Pork Shoulder comes from Eresma, professionals of fresh and cured products from Spain. It belongs to the Copese Group and they control 100% the ham production process, as well as their own pigs.
It has been awarded with great prizes such as '' Best Ham of Castilla Y León '' or '' Best Gran Reserva Ham ''.
4.2 kg. net weight (approx)
whole leg boneless
- 4.2 kg.
- Duroc pork shoulder (Duroc 50%), Salt, Sugar, Preservatives (E-252, E-250), Acidity Corrector E-331 (iii), Antioxidant E-301.
- According to the EU regulation 1169/2011 no alergens contained.
- WITH GLUTEN
- GLUTEN FREE
- vacuum packed
- taric code
- net weight
- 4.2 kg.