Sliced Guijuelo Iberian Ham
Sliced Guijuelo Iberian Ham at an incredible price
Sliced Guijuelo Iberian Ham comes from 50% Iberian breed pigs. It is an excellent ham cured for at least 24 months in Nieto Martín’s own cellars (in Guijuelo.)
If you are one of those who want ham straight to the plate, this is a good option. You just have to open the pack of sliced ham, wait 15 minutes for it to reach a good temperature and… enjoy it!
Buy Sliced Guijuelo Iberian Ham online, direct from Spain
On many occasions, we have doubts when buying Guijuelo Iberian ham such as: ‘There are only two of us at home…’; ‘I’m too lazy to slice it.’; ‘Will the ham dry too quickly?’; or ‘We don’t have enough space in the kitchen.’ For this reason, buying sliced Iberian ham is a great option for moments or situations like these.
Gastronomic Spain offers Iberian hams online in a convenient way and with FREE shipping all over Europe. We bring you the Spanish food that you have missed the most since you moved abroad. We know that Iberian ham is one of them! So, check our extensive catalogue of Iberian hams: machine-sliced, knife-cut, or whole ham legs.
Gifts, family meals or dinners with friends, even for your own Christmas whims, Gastronomic Spain has the best selection for you. FREE Shipping all over Europe.
Characteristics of Sliced Guijuelo Iberian Ham
Since this ham is protected by Guijuelo Protected Designation of Origin, it has first-rate characteristics that guarantee its maximum quality. Let's take a closer look at what it is all about:
- It comes from Iberian pigs of 50% Iberian breed, that is, this ham is obtained from pigs with a single Iberian parent, usually the mother. It is the result of a certified crossbreeding. They are fed on feed made up of high quality cereals, so we are dealing with an Iberian ham with Guijuelo Protected Designation Of Origin.
- It is obtained from the hind limbs of the pig, which has been raised on Nieto Martín’s farms where its animal welfare is more than guaranteed, complying with all EU requirements.
- It is cured for at least 24 months in the cellars of Guijuelo.
- Its format is sliced by machine, so you can appreciate all its flavour and aroma once you let it breathe at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- It weighs 80 gr. and is vacuum-packed.
This format is perfect for those who want to forget about cutting ham in the ham holder. Although if you are interested in buying a whole ham leg with the same characteristics, we invite you to visit the following link.
Some advice before eating Nieto Martín’s Guijuelo Ham
Nieto Martín’s Guijuelo Ham is vacuum-packed. From Gastronomic Spain we recommend leaving the ham slices at room temperature for about 15 minutes for them to recover all its flavour and aroma in its full glory.
80 gr. net weight
Guijuelo Protected Designation of Origin
- 80 gr.
- Iberian cebo ham, salt, preservatives (E-252, E-250).
- According to the EU regulation 1169/2011 no alergens are contained.
- WITH GLUTEN
- GLUTEN FREE
- vacuum packed
- taric code
- net weight
- 80 gr.
- Nieto Martin