Cebo Ham Leg Guijuelo
Buy Cebo Ham, 50% Iberian breed
Cebo Ham is a real gem inside our Spanish hams catalogue. Its curing time goes from 24 to 36 months under Nieto Martín’s and the Guijuelo Protected Designation of Origin supervision.
Buy the Guijuelo Cebo Ham and cut ham at your leisure any time of the day. This great ham has such a unique taste that will make your meals of the day an actual Spanish feast.
Distance is not an excuse to enjoy the real Spanish gastronomy.
Guijuelo Cebo Ham characteristics
If you are looking for a high-quality Spanish ham, Guijuelo Cebo Ham is doubtlessly what you need.
Especially for its amazing price and delicious taste.
Cebo ham comes from the Iberian pig 50% Iberian breed, an animal fed with feed made from cereals and soybeans. What’s more, they live in captivity, at Nieto Martín’s farms, located in Guijuelo (Salamanca). Because of these features, this ham acquires the “Cebo Ham” name.
Nieto Martín’s Ham Leg main characteristics:
- Cebo Ham is a whole leg of approximately 7.5 kg.
- It is produced from 50% Iberian breed pigs, which means that there is an exclusive crossing of the Iberian breed with the Duroc one.
- It has a curing time that oscillates between 24 and 36 months in Guijuelo’s bodegas.
- It is a protected product by the Guijuelo Protected Designation of Origin, that makes the pigs’ breeding and the curing time to have specific features regulated by the EU which guarantee its quality.
- It stands out for its sweet flavour to the palate, due to its sweeter salting process because of the weather condition.
- It is of intense flavour and rich in nuances.
*A ham holder and a ham knife are needed to cut the slices perfectly.
Nieto Martín and the Guijuelo Protected Designation of Origin
Our Cebo ham producer, Nieto Martín, is under the Guijuelo Protected Designation of Origin. It is a certificate that guarantees its quality as well as exhaustive pig breed and curing controls, and all the elaboration process.
In Gastronomic Spain we have many hams by Nieto Martín under the Guijuelo Protected Designation of Origin. You can find them in different formats: sliced, cut with a knife, pieced or as a whole leg for you to choose your ideal product for each moment.
Buy your Cebo Ham Leg Guijuelo online with FREE shipping to Europe
Gastronomic Spain offers a great variety of Cebo hams and other Iberians that will fit your needs. Discover our offers on Iberian hams at the best price.
We recommend you to enjoy an Iberian Cebo Ham like this one how it should; cutting it at your own home, to your taste. The Guijuelo Cebo Ham freshly cut is when it tastes the better.
Let your kitchen shine with the magic of such a great Spanish product.
7.5 kg. net weight (approximate)
Whole ham leg
Guijuelo Protected Designation of Origin
- 7.5 kg.
- According to the EU regulation 1169/2011 no alergens are contained.
- taric code
- black cloth sack
- net weight
- WITH GLUTEN
- GLUTEN FREE
- Nieto Martin