Ham for Croquettes
Ham to make homemade croquettes
If you are a lover of ham croquettes, our fine minced ham will be the ingredient you have been waiting for. Our ham is ideal for you to make your favorite recipes with a Spanish touch, but above all, this ham from Teruel is perfect for making your ham and béchamel croquettes.
This great Serrano ham has been cured for more than 16 months, it is considered a reserve ham and has a more than incredible flavor.
What are you waiting for to delight your European friends with one of the gastronomic gems of Spain?
Ham for Croquettes: what it is and characteristics
Ham croquettes are a typical and traditional delicacy of Spanish gastronomy. No matter what city you are from, you will find them in any bar in Spain. But if we leave the peninsula, things get complicated.
Our chopped ham is special for making homemade ham and béchamel croquettes. A true Spanish wonder!
It is characterized by coming from Teruel, specifically from Jamones Carbó, one of the main producers of hams and sausages in Aragon. In addition, Carbó is protected by the Teruel Denomination of Origin for its Teruel ham that you can find at Gastronomic Spain.
It is a Reserve ham with a minimum aging of 16 months in Carbó's own wineries. A perfect chopped ham to make your homemade recipes.
How to make ham spanish croquettes:
If you are a fan of croquettes, but especially ham spanish croquettes, Gastronomic Spain gives you the opportunity to put on a chef's outfit and delight your friends, family or even your own palate with this incredible Reserva ham, perfect for croquettes.
We are going to explain step by step how the homemade and delicious ham croquettes should be made:
- First of all, we must start by cooking the béchamel. We put butter and extra virgin olive oil in a pan.
- Gradually add warm milk or milk until the desired texture is achieved.
- Add the Reserve chopped ham and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Once cooked, we put all the dough on a tray, cover it with plastic wrap and let it cool.
- Once the dough is cold, it is time to shape the croquettes. We take a little dough, make the desired shape (usually oval) and pass it through beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- We fry the croquettes in plenty of hot oil and once made we leave them on absorbent paper to remove the oil remains.
- Finally we will have the ham and béchamel croquettes ready to be served and delight any palate.
It is true that ham spanish croquettes are a benchmark in Spanish cuisine. But, in addition to making croquettes, with this incredible chopped ham you can prepare any recipe you want such as a salad, tartare, quiche or the typical peas with ham.
Buy ham for croquettes online
Take advantage of the unique opportunity that Gastronomic Spain offers you and enjoy an incredible minced ham Special Reserve for croquettes, as well as many other recipes.
If you want any other Spanish product, the Gastronomic Spain online store is your best option. FREE shipping throughout Europe and a large catalog of authentic Spanish products at your service.
250 gr. net weight (approx)
- 250 gr.
- Pork ham, salt, sugars, preservatives (E-250 and E-252), antioxidant (E-301).
- Of the products covered by the EU regulation 1169/2011 it does not contain any.
- taric code
- vacuum packed
- net weight
- 0.25 kg.
- WITH GLUTEN
- GLUTEN FREE
- Jamones Carbo