Pork Shoulder Pata Negra 100% Iberico Guijuelo Cut with Knife
Pork Shoulder Pata Negra 100% Iberico : cured for 24 months
The Pork Shoulder Pata Negra 100% Iberico is a special product that we have at Gastronomic Spain. It is cured for 24 months in the Guijuelo wineries. It comes from the forelimbs of 100% certified Iberian pigs, fed on acorns.
Buy the Pata Negra shoulder with Protected Designation of Origin Guijuelo online in our online store and enjoy FREE shipping.
Buy Pork Shoulder Pata Negra 100% Iberico with knife Online with FREE shipping to Europe
If you are doubting which sliced shoulder to choose, without a doubt, the Pork Shoulder Pata Negra 100% Iberico is the best option. Whether to surprise your partner, captivate the palate of your friends or give a gift to a relative, the black leg palette will appeal to anyone.
And the best thing is that, if you live far from Spain we have FREE shipping to any city in Europe. So take advantage of this unique opportunity to savor the authentic Spanish product thanks to the Gastronomic Spain online store.
Characteristics of the Pork Shoulder Pata Negra 100% Iberico Guijuelo Cut with Knife
The Pork Shoulder Pata Negra 100% Iberico is of a superior quality and for this there are certain characteristics that give it these high qualities.
• It comes from 100% Iberian pig breed and fed on acorns.
• It is cured for 24 months in the Guijuelo wineries.
• It is part of the Protected Designation of Origin of Guijuelo.
• Its flavor is more intense than pure acorn ham.
• The color of the meat acquires from a pink color to a deep red.
• Its fat infiltrations offer a lustrous and shiny appearance.
• Palette sliced with a knife by expert master cutters.
• Product suitable for celiacs.
In addition, our 100% Iberian black leg shoulder is certified by Calicer, an entity that certifies by ENAC that the product complies with its labeling, established requirements and corresponding regulations.
It must also be taken into account that, in order for it to be part of the Guijuelo Denomination of Origin, it must have specific characteristics:
1. CLIMATE: Winters are long, cold and dry, and together with the mountain winds, the ham requires less salt to cure. This way you will be able to express its flavor much better. While summers are hot and cause a greater infiltrate of fat.
2. TRACEABILITY: Visits to animals in the field; Collection of samples; Control inspection in all phases of production; Audits
How to preserve and consume the Pork Shoulder Pata Negra 100% Iberico, cut with a knife
For the conservation of this product we must keep it in a cool and dry place so that it remains in perfect condition.
To consume it in its optimal quality, we must open the container 20 minutes before to recover its organoleptic values. Once opened, keep in the refrigerator.
80 gr. net weight
Protected Designation of Origin of Guijuelo
shipped in isothermal container with refrigeration
- 80 gr.
- Acorn-fed Iberian shoulder, salt, preservatives (E-250 and E-252).
- It does not contain allergens.
- taric code
- vacuum packed
- net weight
- 0.08 kg.
- WITH GLUTEN
- GLUTEN FREE
- Nieto Martin