Sardines in Tomato Sauce CALVO
Sardines in Tomato Sauce CALVO, the perfect combination for a snack
Tomatoes sauce sardines is a different, tasty and delicious snack. In fact, the tomatoes sauce sardines are the ones that in a table they are never go unnoticed. The combination of the tomatoes sauce made with sunflower oil, paprika, garlic scent, onion scent and salt, and the sardines are the perfect tandem.
Enjoy the tomatoes sauce sardines thanks to Gastronomic Spain online shop. We make deliveries to whole Europe offering the best typical and traditional Spanish food.
What are the Tomatoes Sauce Sardines?
The tomatoes sauce sardines are a delicious snack. A true Mediterranean snack that you can enjoy from anywhere in Europe thanks to Gastronomic Spain.
It is a product that perfectly unifies sardines and a delicious tomatoes sauce. A product that just calls for a piece of bread to take all the sauce and don’t let it go to waste.
Our tomatoes sauce sardines come in a 120 gr. individual format of the brand Calvo. These are sardines carefully chosen and of the highest quality for you to remember the real taste of Spain from abroad.
If you are a sardine lover and you would like to check our catalogue, press HERE.
Ingredients of the Calvo sunflower oil sardines
Sardines, tomatoes sauce (tomatoes, sunflower oil, sugar, food colouring, garlic and onion natural scent) and salt.
It contains fish.
*At Gastronomic Spain we recommend to keep the tomatoes sauce sardines in a fresh and dry place. Once open, keep in the fridge in a non-metallic container and eating in the next 24 hours.
Canned tomatoes sauce sardines’ recipe
The recipe for canned tomatoes sauce sardines is easy and quick to make.
1. First of all, you must peel, wash and cut in small dices an onion.
2. Peel and chop some clove of garlic.
3. In a cooking pot, add olive oil and the onion. Later add the garlic and turn the fire down to a medium heat and stir for 5 minutes until they are golden.
4. On the other hand, wash and cut in small dices the tomatoes.
5. Add them to the onion and garlic. Stir until all ingredients merge.
6. Add too a spoon of flour to thicken it. Stir it and add salt.
7. On the side, slightly fry the clean sardines with some oil.
8. Finally, put the sardines in a plate and bath them with the tomatoes sauce.
120 gr. net weight
84 gr. drained weight
- 120 gr.
- Sardines, tomato sauce (tomato, sunflower oil, sugar, coloring, natural aroma of garlic and onion) and salt.)
- Contains fish.
- taric code
- net weight
- WITH GLUTEN
- GLUTEN FREE