Manzanilla Olives Anchovy Flavour
What are Anchovy Flavoured Manzanilla Olives?
The manzanilla Olives is a variety of the olive tree Olea Europaea and so are its fruits (olives). This variety is one of the most popular and demanded ones in the Spanish gastronomy, and between its different varieties the highlighted ones are the Sevillian manzanilla olive, the manzanilla olive from Cáceres and the manzanilla olive from Málaga.
Our manzanilla olives are the Sevillian ones which have the anchovy flavour that provides you with and even more delicious taste.
This Spanish snack is branded by Corbí, one of the most relevant brands regarding Spanish pickles. It is bottled up in a 420 gr of capacity glass pot.
If you happen to love Spanish Olives and all kinds of pickles yet you live abroad check out our catalogue and add it to the cart.
Characteristics of the Anchovy Flavoured Manzanilla Olives
This manzanilla olives are mostly cultivated in Andalusia, and is the most popular and spread across the glove olive variety.
The anchovy flavoured manzanilla olives are boneless as there are filled with an anchovy paste that makes it special.
Manzanilla Olive Tree
The olive tree that produces the manzanilla olives has a lesser vigour and it is more flexible to intensive types of crops.
The harvest of this olives is generally made by hand, that way the damage made by mechanic harvesting can be avoided.
The fruit offered by the manzanilla olive tree has an elliptic shape, it has a medium size and its weight is around 2-3 grams.
Good priced anchovy flavoured manzanilla olives
Everyone likes them, they are irresistible to any palate and they are one of the most common Spanish snacks. These are the anchovy flavoured manzanilla olives. This variety of olive, the manzanilla one, due to its fine taste is one of the most popular and consumed one. Also, it has added that anchovy flavour that everyone likes.
Would you like to enjoy this anchovy flavoured manzanilla olives from anyplace in Europe? Gastronomic Spain is the perfect online shop to buy all your favourites of the Spanish cuisine for eating them away from Spain. Free shipping to whole Europe.
Benefits of the Manzanilla Olive
The manzanilla olives, besides being the queen among the snacks they also offer us some benefits to bear in mind:
1. It provides antioxidants: olives provide polifenos, a strong antidiabetic, neuroprotective and anti-cancer element. These benefits reach most of the body systems and help elevate the level of in-blood agglutination.
2. It improves the heart’s health: thanks to the wide range of antioxidants, it keeps the heart healthy.
3. It battles infections: it has been scientifically proved that the fruit of the olive tree and the extract of the olive tree leaf can prevent from the growth of various viral and bacterial infections.
4. It prevents osteoporosis: due to the presence of polifenos, olives help preventing bone loss, as well as being efficient at bone preservation.
Buying Anchovy Flavoured Manzanilla Olives Online
Are you sick of always having the same snacks? Don’t think twice and come to the Spanish olives’ realm, especially with the anchovy flavoured manzanilla olives. You will leave any friend or family member speechless.
Buying anchovy flavoured manzanilla olives is possible thanks to Gastronomic Spain, your online Spanish food store with free shipping to whole Europe. Don’t think it twice and make your order of the finest Spanish gastronomy, the best quality and the best price.
420 gr. net weight
250 gr. drained weight
Format. Glass jar
- 420 gr.
- Olives (Manzanilla variety), coverage liquid (water, salt, flavor enhancer (E-621, E-635), acidulant (E-270, E-330), preservative (E-202, E-211), antioxidant (E-300)).
- According to the EU regulation 1169/2011 no allergens are contained.
- taric code
- net weight
- WITH GLUTEN
- GLUTEN FREE
- VEGAN PRODUCT