Callos a la Madrilena Litoral - Tripe Madrid Style
Buy Callos a la Madrileña Litoral: an authentic traditional dish
Without a doubt, callos a la madrileña is a typical and authentic Spanish dish. The dish that Litoral offers us contains 100% natural ingredients, with select sausages made in Asturias.
It is a prepared dish, gluten-free and without additives. An authentic homemade recipe, tasty and with very good quality products. So, take advantage of this opportunity to savor Spanish gastronomy thanks to Gastronomic Spain and its FREE shipments.
Delicious Tripe Madrid Style de Litoral to eat from anywhere in Europe
The incredible Callos a la Madrid Litoral is an authentic, unique and traditional Spanish dish. Made with Iberian meat and spanish sausage, Madrid-style tripe is a reference in the Spanish gastronomic world.
Thanks to Gastronomic Spain you can enjoy this dish, as well as many others such as lentils in chorizo, Asturian fabada or rice from Valencia. And best of all, shipping is totally free to anywhere in Europe.
Don't miss out on this opportunity and surprise your European friends with authentic typical Spanish dishes such as lentils with chorizo or Asturian bean stew.
Ingredients of the Callos a la Madrileña
One of the main characteristics of Madrid-style tripe is that all its ingredients are 100% natural, GLUTEN FREE and WITHOUT ADDITIVES.
Sauce (water, Iberian lard, onion, salt, white wine, paprika, thickener (xanthan gum), garlic, cayenne pepper, beef tripe 29%, pork snout, extra chorizo 6.8% (double chin, lean and bacon) smoked pork, salt, paprika, garlic), 6.3% cured blood sausage (bacon, dewlap, smoked bacon, blood, lean pork, onion, paprika, salt, Iberian pork bacon and oregano).
Callos a la Madrileña recipe
Although our Callos a la Madrileña from Litoral is an already cooked dish and you just have to heat it, we are going to tell you how the recipe for this typical Spanish dish is made.
It is a simple recipe but a large number of ingredients are required for its preparation (named above):
1. Wash the ingredients: the first step will be to wash the tripe, even if they are already cooked, as well as the pig's nose. Later they will be cooked in a casserole for 30 minutes. If the tripe is uncooked, it should be cooked for 2-3 hours.
2. In another casserole, add a splash of oil, onion and then add fried tomato. Then add the Spanish sausage and then the cayenne and pepper.
3. Mix well.
4. Pour a glass of white wine and let the alcohol reduce.
5. Add the sauce to the cooked tripe and cover with cooking water.
6. Add salt and pepper and cook for 30/40 minutes over low heat.
7. Ready to be served.
How to prepare the Litoral cooked dish
There are 3 modes of preparation:
I. Open the can and put it in a water bath for 15 minutes.
II. Pour the contents of the can into a saucepan and heat it over low heat for 5 minutes.
III. Pour the contents of the can into a non-metallic container and heat (covered) in a microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, depending on the power.
380 gr. net weight
- 380 gr.
- Sauce (water, lard, onion, salt, white wine, paprika, thickener, garlic, cayenne pepper), beef tripe, pork snout, extra chorizo, cured blood sausage.
- taric code
- net weight
- WITH GLUTEN
- GLUTEN FREE