Pig's Ear in Sauce
Pig’s Ear in Sauce just like in a restaurant
Pig’s ear in sauce is a tasty stew made in the traditional way. The pieces of ear are tender and the tomato-based sauce gives them that special taste. Our can of pig’s ear in sauce is 380g. and from the Polgri brand, a special canfor special moments.
It is a cooked dish, just like the pig’s ear in sauce is like in a restaurant. And now, with the help of Gastronomic Spain you can taste it from anywhere in Europe. A typical Spanish and traditional dish from our homes can be yours with FREE delivery to all of EUROPE.
Pig’s Ear in Sauce: what it is and its characteristics
The pig’s ear in sauce is one of the tapas or appetizers par excellence of Spanish gastronomy. It is very typical in Spanish bars, but Gastronomic Spain brings it to you are home.
Our pig’s ear in sauce comes from Polgri and is a cooked dish, or also known as a preserved dish composed of one of the parts of the pig and combined with a delicious sauce made with tomato, oil, onion and paprika.
It is undoubtedly one of Spain’s most desired and delicious traditional dishes. The meat that makes up this Polgri dish is exceptionally well done. The stewed ear is well cooked, tender and juicy.
Directions for use of the pig’s ear in sauce
Pour the contents into a microwave-safe container and heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
How to store the pig’s ear stew
The pig’s ear should be kept in a cool, dry place, protected from light.
Once opened, it is advisable to consume immediately.
Polgri’s Pig’s Ear Stew Ingredients
Pork ear (50%), water, tomato, sunflower oil, onion, salt, paprika, garlic, xanthan gum (thickener E-415) and natural spices.
Would you like to know how the pig’s ear recipe is made?
Our pig’s ear in Polgri sauce is a cooked and preserved dish, but we will explain how it is made:
1. To begin with, the pig’s ears are trimmed at the base and left even.
2. Put them in a pot over a low heat. When the pressure reaches its peak, they should be 1 hour and 45 minutes.
3. At the end of this time, remove the pot from the heat and leave to rest. The ears are then drained and the stock is set aside to make the sauce.
4. Fry the onion, pepper, garlic and a dash of oil in another pan. Turn once and add the tomato and the cooking sauce.
5. Add the cooked ear and cook for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
6. With these steps, the delicious and tasty pig’s ear in sauce is ready.
380g. net weight
- 380 gr.
- Pig's ear (50%), water, tomato, sunflower oil, onion, salt, paprika, garlic, xanthan gum (thickener E-415) and natural spices.
- net weight
- WITH GLUTEN
- GLUTEN FREE