Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
Meatballs in Tomato Sauce, a Spanish typical recipe
Meatball in tomato sauce is a traditional dish, which contains the best ingredients. The meatballs are small balls of minced pork meat. Enjoy of the tasty meatballs with peas and carrot of La Fragua. You will taste the traditional Spanish food pleasure wherever you are.
Our meatballs in tomato sauce by La Fragua is a ready meal, quick to prepare and delicious. Gastronomic Spain, the online shop of Spanish food, offers a wide section of traditional Spanish dishes, among which highlight the meatballs, so you can taste again the authentic Spanish pleasure from everywhere in Europe.
Buy online Meatballs in Tomato Sauce with FREE shipping all over Europe
The Spanish meatballs in tomato sauce dish is quite a treasure, so why not enjoy it from anywhere in Europe? Thanks to Gastronomic Spain and its FREE shipping all over Europe, you will enjoy delicious meatballs in tomato sauce, as well as many others Spanish traditional dishes.
Take this opportunity and buy in Gastronomic Spain meatballs in tomato sauce by la Fragua, a dish to enjoy with your family that can be combined.
Characteristics of Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
Meatballs in tomato sauce is a cocked dish, quick to prepare and really versatile. These canned meatballs are small balls of beef, pork bacon and lean pork, which are accompanied by a delicious tomato sauce, peas and carrots.
Our meatballs in tomato sauce can be eaten as a main dish or can be combined with others dishes such as: spaghettis with meatballs, meatballs with chips or meatballs stew, among others.
This amazing cocked dish which is available in Gastronomic Spain is tinned in a 420 gr. can perfect to heat and serve. La Fragua, makers of these meatballs, is one of our suppliers that are established in the high quality food sector in all the formats.
Ingredients of Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
Meatballs (40%) [bacon pork, lean pork, water, potato starch, beef, soy protein, egg, salt, milk, parsley, spices and preservatives E250], sauce (water, tomato concentrate, modified corn starch, salt, meat aroma, onion powder and spices), peas (10%) and carrots (10%).
Meatballs in tomato sauce recipe
These recipe is easy to elaborate. Let us explain the procedure step by step:
- Add all the minced meat available (pork, beef or chicken) to a bowl and add salt, parsley, garlic and unbeaten egg.
- Knead the meat with the ingredients added later, cover it in cling film and put it in the fridge for approximately 2 hours so that the meat takes on all the flavour of the spices.
- Once the time has elapsed, form the minced meat balls to your own taste, of either smaller or larger size.
- To make the tomato sauce you will need: onion, 2 cloves of garlic, oil and tomato.
- Put the onion in the hot oil with the garlic. Leave to poach for a few minutes.
- Add the meatballs previously prepared.
- Add the crushed tomato and allow the sauce to reduce and thicken while the meatballs finish cooking, over a medium heat.
- Finally, serve the meatballs with tomato on the plate.
420 gr. net weight
- 415 gr
- Meatballs (40%) [bacon pork, lean pork, water, potato starch, beef, soy protein, egg, salt, milk, parsley, spices and preservatives E250], sauce (water, tomato concentrate, modified corn starch, salt, meat aroma, onion powder and spices), peas (10%) and carrots (10%).
- Contains gluten.
- taric code
- net weight
- No name mark