Fried Pork Rind
Fried pork rinds, what is it?.
Fried pork rinds are pork bacon strips fried in their own fat. They are consumed all over Spain, although with some variations. In fact, they are so famous and delicious that they have been considered by UNESCO as Gastronomic Heritage.
Our fried pork rinds are made from the pork loin. They are fried in their own fat and as a result you have golden, crunchy, fried strips. Delicious Spanish appetizer to have as a snack. 100% natural, with no added colorants o conservants.
It’s elaborated differently depending on the region. In fact, they are also known as chicharrones mostly in Andalusia. Water is also added as an ingredient in their elaboration, in addition to
Fried Pork Rinds Ingredients:
Bacon rind, pork fat and salt.
May contain traces of peanut, mustard, nuts, soy, gluten, sesame and sulfites.
Fried pork rinds Recipe:
The recipe for fried pork rinds is easy but the times and the temperature of the fire must be very well measured:
1. First, let the pork bacon dry at room temperature for 24 hours.
2. Pour sunflower oil in the pan. Enough to cover half of the pork rinds. Cook over medium low heat.
3. While the oil heats up, cut into strips about 2 or 3 centimeters thick.
4. Place the strips in the pan with the skin down.
5. Fry the pork rinds for 30-40 min. over medium heat.
6. Bubbles should appear on the skin. Leave the pork rinds upside down until they appear all over the surface.
7. Turn them to cook the sides.
8. Once the skin is covered and the crust is textured and golden brown, take out the pork rinds.
9. Let them cool.
10. And they are ready to eat.
Delicious Copaval Fried Pork Rinds
Copaval is a Valencian business committed to the elaboration of fried pork rinds and chips since 1989. Copaval Works with high quality products, they really take care of the environmental conditions, as well as their method of daily work with production lines.
In addition, Copaval has a second brand known as La Albufera which provides all the nuts we love, you can find them HERE.
Buy Online homemade Fried Pork Rinds directly form Spain
Enjoy our fried pork rinds as a snack, with some cold beer or as a tapa. It doesn’t matter where you are, you can feel as if you were in Spain thanks to Gastronomic Spain and its online store of Spanish food.
You can also combine it with some potatoes a lo pobre or patatas revolconas or even with migas. Buy homemade fried pork rinds online in Gastronomic Spain and thousands of other products typical of the Spanish gastronomy, high quality and best prices.
FREE shipping to all Europe!
150 gr. Net weight
Packed in protective atmosphere
- Bacon rind, pork fat and salt.
- May contain traces of peanuts, mustard, nuts, soy, gluten, sesame, and sulfites.
- taric code
- sealed plastic bag
- net weight
- WITH GLUTEN
- GLUTEN FREE
- 150 gr